Your family’s happy place
Travelling with kids is quite an adventure. At Club Med, we believe providing you with an easy and hassle-free experience is the surest way to create great family memories. So, forget the logistics, we’ve got you covered with handy services and equipment. Enjoy fun family time, watch your kids blossom, and just kick back.
At Club Med, we offer Kids Clubs for children aged 4 months to 17 years. Your little ones are supervised by our professionally trained G.Os who have plenty adventures in store for children of all ages from tots to teens. From exciting sport to creative games and enriching educational activities, our renowned children’s clubs run by our G.Os will expand your children’s horizon. Your children will make friends with other children from all around the world while discovering new sport and so much more.
Club Med Premium All-Inclusive package makes family travel easy. Our amazing resorts are adapted to families with all the equipment needed. From baby feeding rooms, or babysitting to interconnecting rooms, we have it all ready for you to enjoy hassle-free holiday.
We have kids rates available all year round:
- Tots stay free under 4 years old
- 40% off for kids between 4 and 11 years old
- 20% off for teens between 12 and 17 years old
Tips for travelling with kids and babies
At Club Med, we’ll provide you with your top needs for caring for your kids so you can sit back, relax and enjoy a family holiday dedicated to making memories. We’ve got you covered with over 60 different sports and activities for your kids to discover – with free access to group tuition, as well as kids clubs, including fun-filled programs to suit children of any change from 4 months up to 17 years.
We make it easy for your family to travel together – even with a newborn – with a baby welcome pack, baby corner in the restaurant and baby feeding rooms and changing rooms.
Whether you’re hitting the road or taking a flight to arrive at one of our luxurious, family-friendly locations, there are a number of items you don’t want to forget in order to make your trip that much easier.
If you’re flying or hitting the road with a baby or toddler on board you’re going to need the right gear.
- Nappies (enough to make it through the flight - pack extra)
- Baby wipes
- Nappy cream (ensure a small enough tube to meet airline regulations)
- Change of clothes for baby
- Plastic bags
- Bottles and formula (as needed and pre-measured)
- Baby food (plus needed utensils)
- Teething rings and dummies (as needed)
- Smart phone (loaded up with kid-friendly shows and movies)
- Favourite small toys
- Colouring book and pencils (for toddlers)
- Cards and small games (for older toddlers)