- ● Holidaying with the family in traditional stone and wood chalets
● Lazing in the outdoor pool with a fabulous mountain panorama as backdrop
● Being spoilt for choice, between mountain walks, mountain bike rides, tennis and fitness
● Leaving your two-year olds in a safe environmment at Petit Club Med®*
Discover premium all inclusive holidays by Club Med :
- 1 At extra cost
2 Transfers only with purchase of the Club Med Package including transport
4 Depending on the dates
5 Except for the hammam (Bali, Trancoso, Phuket, Cervinia) & Sauna (Bali, Trancoso, Cervinia)
Countryside and European summits
France - Serre-Chevalier
In the Alpes du Sud, at the foot of the Ecrins National Park
|Serre-Chevalier obtained Green Globe certification for Sustainable Tourism.
For more informmation about Green Globe certification, visit www.greenglobe.com
SPRING - SUMMER Current information from 22/06/2013 to 31/08/2013
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE RESORT
For information: activities proposed all week, except Saturdays.
Family Resort welcoming children of all ages, with children's clubs from 4 months old.
This Village offers the following children's facilities
> Petit Club Med® (from 2 to 3)
> Mini Club Med® (from 4 to 10)
> Juniors' Club Med® (from 11 to 17)
The package includes
Accommodation according to the level of comfort you choose.> Find out more
- Childcare and children's club facilities
Our Resort welcomes children of all ages, with children's club facilities for the various age groups, run by professionals.> Find out more
● Dedicated areas, specifically designed for their needs
● Equipment designed with a view to comfort and safety
● Opening hours that allow parents to make the most of their day and evening, or take off for a day's excursion*
● A structure that combines innovation with 40 years of experience, based on the respect of each child's desires and sleeping patterns
● G.O®s with a passion for their job
● Numerous activities for all ages: sport, creative activities and games.
For the comfort and health of all the children, and according to French legislation, children under 6 years old must have a recent medical certificate stating that there are no contraindications to their presence, issued shortly before their arrival at the Resort
For information: the children's clubs are open all week, except Saturdays.
- Club Med Baby Welcome
Club Med Baby Welcome for babies up to 23 months - available in most of the Family Villages if the service is reserved at the time of booking.> Find out more
Free practice :> Find out more
Basketball, Football, Volley ball, Cardio/weights room
Initiation group lessons :
Climbing, Nordic walking, Aquadynamic, Pilates
- Leisure activities
Pétanque (Bowls), Table tennis, Main swimming pool, Indoor swimming pool, Lounge and festive evenings.> Find out more
- Bars and restaurants
Full board throughout the stay including wine, beer and soft drinks with lunch and dinner. Open bar and snacks (at the restaurant) at specific times during the day and night.> Find out more
- Transport package
If you choose a package with transport, the price is inclusive of the return train fare and transfers to and from the Resort.
* at extra cost