- ● Just imagine ...
● Setting sail on a magnificent sailing ship to visit the sights of northern Europe and the Mediterranean
● Sailing through Irish and Scottish waters in the footsteps of Celtic heroes, and discovering Dublin
● Discovering the fabulous diversity of Norway
● Relaxing to great classical music thanks to our partnership with Radio Classique and its top presenters
Discover premium all inclusive holidays by Club Med :
- 1 At extra cost
2 Transfers only with purchase of the Club Med Package including transport
4 Depending on the dates
5 Except for the hammam (Bali, Trancoso, Phuket, Cervinia) & Sauna (Bali, Trancoso, Cervinia)
Mediterranean and Atlantic coasts
France - Club Med 2
Luxury cruises in northern Europe and the Mediterranean, stopping over at legendary places.
This summer, Club Med 2 sails to Norway and Denmark, past the islands off the Breton coast, the raw landscapes of the Scottish moors and the lively Irish ports.
From charming ports to historic sites, Club Med 2 also sails the Dolce Vita route of the Mediterranean, to Capri, Corsica and Italy.
SPRING - SUMMER Current information from 01/05/2013 to 01/10/2013
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE RESORT
● Water sports are proposed only in the Mediterranean, when the boat is moored
● The water sports hall opens when weather conditions and local authorizations permit.
The package includes
Accommodation according to the level of comfort you choose.> Find out more
Free practice :> Find out more
Initiation group lessons :
Sailing, Cardio-training room by Club Med Gym®, Aquadynamic, Pilates
- Leisure activities
Pool, Grenadines deck, Pool, Eiao deck, Lounge and festive evenings.> Find out more
- Bars and restaurants
Full board throughout the stay including wine, beer and soft drinks with lunch and dinner. Open bar and snacks (at the restaurant) at specific times during the day and night.> Find out more
- Transport package
Your package includes: return flights and transfers to and from the airport/ship.
* at extra cost